Triple Antibiotic by TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
Medically reviewed on November 20, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[USP'U] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
NDC Code: 69396-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc 400 units
Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate 5,000 units
First aid antibiotic
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Uses first aid to help prevent infection in minor:● cuts ● scrapes ● burns
Warnings For external use only.
Do not use ● in the eyes ● over large areas of the body
● if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
● deep or puncture wounds ● animal bites ● serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if ● condition persists or gets worse
● you need to use longer than 1 week
● a rash or other allergic reaction develops
● clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
● apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
● may be covered with a sterile bandage.
Inactive ingredient light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
● To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal
● store at 20° to 25°C ( 68° to 77°F)
● see carton or tube for lot number and expiration date.
Questions? Call 1-888-296-9067
Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA™
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate , polymyxin b sulfate. ointment
|Labeler - TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC (079424163)|
|Registrant - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA (079424163)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical)
- Triple Antibiotic Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Triple Antibiotic topical
- Medi-First Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic Topical (Advanced Reading)