Preboost by The Female Health Company d/b/a Veru Healthcare
Medically reviewed on April 7, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: benzocaine 4g in 100mL
Labeler: The Female Health Company d/b/a Veru Healthcare
NDC Code: 69681-432
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzocaine USP 4%
Male Genital Desensitizer
Helps in temporarily prolonging time until ejaculation
Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If you or your partner develops a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a doctor. Wash product off after intercourse.
Purified water, Ethyl Alcohol (SDA 40B), Propylene Glycol
|Labeler - The Female Health Company d/b/a Veru Healthcare (055300578)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(69681-432)|
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more