Ultra Strength Pain Relief Balm
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 110mg in 1g, MENTHOL 110mg in 1g
Labeler: McCure Health Solutions Inc.
NDC Code: 52486-013
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For temporary relief minors aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and mocous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use heating pad
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs.
- Pain persists for more than seven days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
ask a healthcare professional before use
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
CAJUPUT OIL, CLOVE OIL, DEMENTHOLIZED MINT OIL, PARAFFIN PETROLATUMA
|ULTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF BALM
camphor, menthol gel
|Labeler - McCure Health Solutions Inc. (053034873)|
|Jiangsu Dedi Medical Device Co., Ltd.||544458936||manufacture(52486-013)|