Kao Tin by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2016
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6459
Docusate calcium 240 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn oil, D&C red #33*, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol special
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
†Compare to the active ingredient in Surfak®
For mild, dependable, more natural relief of constipation
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY DEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Distributed by: MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS
31778 Enterorise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Surfak®
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|