Tolnaftate by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 0.13g in 130g
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-536
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves symptoms of jock itch including itching, burning and chafing
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF.
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 2 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, isobutane (propellent), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B (14%w/w), talc
jock itch spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)