Clotrimazole by TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 100g
Labeler: TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
NDC Code: 69396-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole USP 1% w/w
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Cures athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis). Relieves the itching, irritation, redness, scaling and discomfort which can accompany these conditions.
● Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
● For external use only
● Avoid contact with eyes.
● If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch), discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
● Apply a thin layer of this product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
● Supervise children in the use of this product.
● For athlete’s foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
● For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
● If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor.
● This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Laureth-23, Light Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Water
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°- 86°F)
- Close cap tightly after use.
Adverse drug event call 1-888-296-9067
Dist. By Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA™
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
|Labeler - TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC (079424163)|
|Registrant - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA (079424163)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2017
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)