Concealing Spot Treatment
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SULFUR 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dermalogica, Inc.
NDC Code: 68479-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For the treatment of acne.
For external use only
- on broken skin.
- on large areas of the body.
Using other topical acne medications
- at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Dot onto finger and apply to cleansed skin.
- Let stand for five seconds, then pat until blended in.
- Use 1-2 times daily until breakout has cleared.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Seed Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Salicylic Acid, Biotin, Zinc Gluconate, Panthenol, Montmorillonite, Caffeine, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Camphor, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Alum, Water, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), (CI 77491), (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).
Call toll free 1-800-831-5150 in the US
|CONCEALING SPOT TREATMENT
|Labeler - Dermalogica, Inc. (177698560)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.