Hydrocortisone by TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
Medically reviewed on November 20, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
NDC Code: 69396-003
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
temporary relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
● eczema ● seborrheic dermatitis ● psoriasis ● insect bites ● poison ivy, oak, sumac ● soaps
●detergents ● cosmetics ● jewelry ●external genital and anal itching
other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
● for external use only ●avoid contact with the eyes
●do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop using this product and ask a doctor ● in case of bleeding
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- before you begin using any other hydrocortisone product.
Do not use this product and ask a doctor
●if you have a vaginal discharge ● before treating diaper rash ● before using on children under 2 years of age.
For External Anal Itching Users: ● do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
● in case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
● do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
● children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep this carton. It contains important information.
●when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
●gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
●adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
●children under 12 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
Inactive ingredients Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
- to open: unscrew cap and pull tab to remove foil seal
- if seal has been broken, do not use this product. Return product to the Store where you bought it
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°- 86°F)
see carton or tube for lot number and expiration date.
Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA™
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
|Labeler - TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC (079424163)|
|Registrant - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA (079424163)|