Hydrocortisone by TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
NDC Code: 69396-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
temporary relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
● eczema ● seborrheic dermatitis ● psoriasis ● insect bites ● poison ivy, oak, sumac ● soaps
●detergents ● cosmetics ● jewelry ●external genital and anal itching
other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
● for external use only ●avoid contact with the eyes
●do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop using this product and ask a doctor ● in case of bleeding
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- before you begin using any other hydrocortisone product.
Do not use this product and ask a doctor
●if you have a vaginal discharge ● before treating diaper rash ● before using on children under 2 years of age.
For External Anal Itching Users: ● do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
● in case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
● do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
● children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep this carton. It contains important information.
●when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
●gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
●adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
●children under 12 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
Inactive ingredients Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
- to open: unscrew cap and pull tab to remove foil seal
- if seal has been broken, do not use this product. Return product to the Store where you bought it
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°- 86°F)
see carton or tube for lot number and expiration date.
Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA™
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
|Labeler - TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC (079424163)|
|Registrant - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA (079424163)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.