Aim Sensitive Cavity Protection
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
Ingredients: POTASSIUM NITRATE 50mg in 1g, SODIUM FLUORIDE 2.4mg in 1g
Labeler: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 10237-632
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Potassium nitrate 5.0%
Sodium fluoride 0.24%
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Do not use for longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens
- Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferable after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or use as recommended by a dentist or physician.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Inactive ingredients sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, PEG-8, sodium lauryl sulfate, SD alcohol 38-B, flavor, cellulose gum, sodium saccharin, red 33, red 40.
Questions or comments? Call
1-800-786-5135 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm ET
potassium nitrate, sodium fluoride gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (001211952)|
|Church & Dwight Co., Inc.||043690812||manufacture(10237-632)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.