Eyewash by Henry Schein, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Water 929g in 946mL
Labeler: Henry Schein, Inc.
NDC Code: 0404-7198
Purified water 98.3%
For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material
For external use only
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatment
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- changes in vision
- eye pain
- condition worsens or persists
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle.
- lot number is printed on the bottle
- store at 20º to 25º C [68º to 77º F]
- for your protection, this bottle has an imprinted white seal with black printing “TAMPER EVIDENT SEAL”
- do not use if this seal is missing or broken
- use before expiration date marked on bottle
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
HENRY SCHEIN logo
Purified Water, 98.3%
Distributed by (in US only):
HENRY SCHEIN INC.
135 DURYEA ROAD
MELVILLE, NY 11747 USA
BEHAAL Rev. 12/14
Made in Canada
4 fl.oz. (118 mL)
|Labeler - Henry Schein, Inc. (012430880)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 23, 2018