Motion Sickness Relief by CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
NDC Code: 63868-034
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
|adults and |
years and over
1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not exceed
|children 6 to under 12 years||1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed
3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed 1 1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
Compare to the
Active Ingredient in
DRAMAMINE® ORIGINAL FORMULA
Motion Sickness Relief
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg / Antiemetic
Fast Acting Relief Of:
Motion Sickness for Children & Adults
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Original Formula.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
Quality Choice 44-198
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
|Labeler - CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC (011920774)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63868-034)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(63868-034)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(63868-034)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(63868-034)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(63868-034)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.