Medically reviewed on March 26, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL .041 in 100g, CAPSAICIN .003751 in 100g
Labeler: Original Patch Company Inc
NDC Code: 69650-001
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult physician for children under 12.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, muscle soreness and stiffness.
- Only for external use. Use only as directed or by a health professional.
- Do not use: on open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin as well as in the eyes, mouth, genitals, or any other mucous membranes.
- Do not cover with bandage.
- Consult your physician: If pregnant or pain persists or worsens.
Adults and children 12 and over: Apply patch to affected area 1 to 2 times daily or as directed.
Instructions for Use:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Open pouch and remove on patch
- Remove any protective film and apply directly to affected area of pain
- Wash hands with soap and water after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches after each use
WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE (2500000 MW), POLYSORBATE 80, ALOE VERA LEAF, EDETATE DISODIUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PROPYLPARABEN
Store in a dry, cool place
menthol, capsaicin patch
|Labeler - Original Patch Company Inc (079705068)|