Antiseptic by Telestar
Medically reviewed on March 19, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: alcohol 665mL in 1L
NDC Code: 51718-3112
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin whenever soap and water is not readily available
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
Do not use in the eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
- irritation or redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- unsnap entire canister cap and thread towelette through pre-cut slot
- pull towelette out of cap slot at an angle to dispense
- wet hands and wrists thoroughly with wipe for 15 seconds and allow to air dry
- dispose of used towelette properly
- always reseal after use
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
aloe vera, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
|Labeler - Telestar (963337303)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(51718-3112)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.