Antiseptic by Telestar
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: alcohol 665mL in 1L
NDC Code: 51718-3112
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin whenever soap and water is not readily available
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
Do not use in the eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
- irritation or redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- unsnap entire canister cap and thread towelette through pre-cut slot
- pull towelette out of cap slot at an angle to dispense
- wet hands and wrists thoroughly with wipe for 15 seconds and allow to air dry
- dispose of used towelette properly
- always reseal after use
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
aloe vera, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
|Labeler - Telestar (963337303)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(51718-3112)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.