Patch Walgreens by Walgreens
Medically reviewed on November 17, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.22g
NDC Code: 0363-2174
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- Simple Backache
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do no apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Excessive redness or irritation is present
- Condition worsens
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: apply patch to affected area as needed but not more than 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- For easy application: grasy both ends of pad firmly, pull at both ends. Stretch pad until the backing separates. Remove protective film while appliying pad directly to site of pain.
Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Borneol, Camphor, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, PVP, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Product Quest Mfg (927768135)|
|Foshan Aqua Gel||529128763||manufacture(0363-2174)|