Sodium Bicarbonate Antacid by Rugby Laboratories
Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 650mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories
NDC Code: 0536-1047
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Sodium bicarbonate 10 gr (650 mg)
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Do not take more than 24 tablets for adults up to 60 years of age (or 12 tablets for adults 60 yeasr of age and older) in a 24-hour period nor use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- tablets may be swallowed whole or dissolved in water prior to use
- adults 60 years of age and over: 1-2 tablets every 4 hours, not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
- adults under 60 years of age: 1-4 tablets every 4 hours, not more than 24 tablets in 24 hours
- each tablet contains: sodium 178 mg
- store at room temperature 15º - 30º C (59º - 86º F)
croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid and talc
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
Rev. 12/16 R-29
|SODIUM BICARBONATE ANTACID
sodium bicarbonate tablet
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (079246066)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antacids
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets
- Sodium Bicarbonate Injection
- Sodium bicarbonate Oral, Intravenous, Subcutaneous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Neut