Night Time Sleep Aid by Harmon Stores
Medically reviewed on March 26, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Harmon Stores
NDC Code: 63940-404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines, nighttime cold/flu products, and other nighttime sleep-aids
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- adults & children 12 yrs & over
- one dose= TWO 25 mg softgels (50 mg) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and high humidity
- protect from light
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare Ours to the active ingredient in ZZZQUIL®†
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Non Habit- Forming
Not for treating cold or flu
Failure to follow these warnings couls result in serious consequences.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. ZZZQUIL® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
Harmon Stores, Inc
650 Liberty Ave, Union, NJ 07083 USA
|NIGHT TIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Harmon Stores (804085293)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.