Anticavity by Harmon Stores, Inc
Medically reviewed on Jan 8, 2018
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Harmon Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 63940-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 mililiters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above the 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 mililiters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
The ADA Council on Scientfic Affairs Acceptance of Harmon Face Values Kids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective n helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
Dist. by Harmon Stores, Inc.
650 Liberty Ave.
Union, NJ 07083 USA
Harmon stores, Inc.
Visit us at: www.facevalues.com
Compare Ours to the Active Ingredient of ACT Anticavity Fluoride Rinse*
KIDS ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
BUBBLE GUM FLAVOR
Strong Cavity Protection
Helps Strengthen Teeth
IMPORTANT: Read directins for proper use.
ADA Accepted American Dental Associatinon
18 FL OZ (1 PT 2 FL OZ) 532 mL
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Harmon Stores, Inc (804085293)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|