BZK by Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.
Medically reviewed on March 19, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1mg in 1g
Labeler: Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.
NDC Code: 50685-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.1 %
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only.
- Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor.
if the condition persists or gets worse.
for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear open pouch and use as part of your daily cleansing routine.
- Chean the affected area.
- Apply this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
Store at room temperature between 59-86 F (15-30 C)
weekdays between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm EST
benzalkonium chloride swab
|Labeler - Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd. (529575699)|
|Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.||529575699||manufacture(50685-010)|