Diphenhydramine HCL by Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc.
NDC Code: 10544-166
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other respiratory allergies.
- Nasal congestion.
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- With any other product containing Diphenhydramine HCL, including one applied topically.
If you have:
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years or over
||1 to 2 capsule
|Children 6 to under 12 years
|Children under 6 years
||ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc. (171434587)|
|Registrant - Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc. (171434587)|
|Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc.||171434587||repack(10544-166)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.