DOK by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6457
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be a signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF);excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water sorbitan, sorbitol
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in Colace® Regular Strength Stool Softener**
DOK™ 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
For Use as a Stool Softener in Treating & Avoiding Constipation
**This product is not manufactured or distributed bt Purdue Products L.P., distributor of Colace® Regular Strength Stool Softener.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|