Fleet by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, HEPTAHYDRATE 2.7g in 45mL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC 7.2g in 45mL
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0530
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 7.2 g.................Saline Laxative / Bowel Cleanser
Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 2.7 g......................Saline Laxative / Bowel Cleanser
- relief of occasional constipation
- to help clean out the bowel before medical procedures
Taking more than the recommended dose in 24 hours can be harmful.
Do not use
- if you have congestive heart failure
- if you have serious kidney problems
- in children under 5 years of age
- under a doctor's care for any medical condition
- on a low salt diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other prescription or non-prescription drugs.
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have
- abdominal (belly) pain, nausea, or vomitting
- a change in your daily bowel movements that lasts more than 2 weeks
- already used another laxative daily for constipation for more than 1 week
- have any rectal bleeding
- do not have a bowel movement within 6 hours of taking this product
- have any symptoms that your body is losing more fluids than you are drinking. This is called dehydration. Early symptoms of dehydration include - feeling thristy - dizziness - urinating less often than normal - vomiting
These symptoms may be signs of serious problems.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Ages (years)||Step 1||Step 2||24 Hour Max Dose*|
|12 years & older||Mix 1 tablespoon in a full glass of cold liquid (8 fl oz). Drink||Drink at least 1 extra full glass of liquid (8 fl oz).||3 tablespoons|
|10 to 11 years||Mix 1 tablespoon in a full glass of cold liquid (8 fl oz). Drink||Drink at least 1 extra full glass of liquid (8 fl oz).||1 tablespoon|
|5 to 9 years||Mix 1/2 tablespoon in a full glass of cold liquid (8 fl oz). Drink||Drink at least 1 extra full glass of liquid (8 fl oz).||1/2 tablespoon|
|Under 5 years||Do Not Use||Do Not Use||Do Not Use|
* Take no more than this amount in a 24 hour period.
Use as a laxative for relieft of occasional constipation.
- follow the dose and directions.
- do not take more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
- drink as much extra liquids as you can to help replace the fluids you are losing during bowel movements.
- 1 tablespoon contains: sodium 1668 mg
- this product is sugar-free
- this product usually causes a person to have a bowel movement in 30 minutes to 6 hours
- chill this product in refrigerator to improve the taste. Do not freeze
flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
1-888-999-9711 or www.phosphosoda.com
sodium phosphate, dibasic and sodium phosphate, monobasic liquid
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0530)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.