Fexofenadine Hydrochloride by Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 19, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc.
NDC Code: 10544-231
Fexofenadine HCl 60 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take one 60 mg tablet with water every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- this product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 3
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide
fexofenadine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc. (171434587)|
|Registrant - Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc. (171434587)|
|Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc.||171434587||repack(10544-231)|