Allergy Multi Symptom by Salado Sales, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Salado Sales, Inc.
NDC Code: 57243-455
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose and sneezing
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- helps clear nasal passages
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- liver disease
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- drowsiness may occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- swallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, crospovidone, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
• ACETAMINOPHEN - PAIN RELIEVER
• CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE - ANTIHISTAMINE
• PHENYLEPHRINE HCl - NASAL DECONGESTANT
24 COOL CAPLETS
WITH COOL BLAST FLAVOR
PSEUDOEPHEDRINE FREE MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by Consumer Value Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 6115, Temple, Texas 76502
|ALLERGY MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Salado Sales, Inc. (009830555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(57243-455)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(57243-455)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(57243-455)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(57243-455)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(57243-455)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 31, 2018