Docusate Sodium by Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc.
NDC Code: 10544-130
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years and over
||take 1 to 3 softgels daily
|children 2 to under 12 years of age
||take 1 softgel daily
|children under 2 years
||ask a doctor
- each capsule contains sodium 6 mg
- store at room temperature 15 o-30 oC (59 o-86 oF)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Adverse drug event call (800) 687-0176
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc. (171434587)|
|Registrant - Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc. (171434587)|
|Blenheim Pharmacal, Inc.||171434587||repack(10544-130)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.