Acetaminophen by Marlex Pharmaceuticals Inc
Medically reviewed on February 16, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Marlex Pharmaceuticals Inc
NDC Code: 10135-152
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Acetaminophen USP 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Temporary relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
• Minor pain of arthritis
• Muscular aches
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
* Temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years:
- ask a doctor.
- Store between 20-25˚C (68-77˚F).
- See end panel for lot number and expiration date.
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid
Marlex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
50 McCullough Drive
New Castle, DE 19720
|Labeler - Marlex Pharmaceuticals Inc (782540215)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.