Childrens Acetaminophen by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-288
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only the enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (year)||Dose (mL)|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- do not refrigerate
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, ssucralose, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN CHILDREN'S TYLENOL® ORAL SUSPENSION†
FOR AGES 2 TO 11 YEARS
160 mg per 5 mL
- Aspirin Free
- Ibuprofen Free
FL OZ (mL)
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Tylenol® Oral suspension.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD., MATTHEWS, NC 28105
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|