Acetaminophen Extra Strength by EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-457
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy Alert Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reaction. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
corn starch croscamellose sodium*, hypromellose*, lactose monohydrate*, magnesium sterate*, mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol*,
polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone, purified water*, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid*, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Compare to Tylenol® Extra Strength Active Ingredient†
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Tylenol® Extra Strength.
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|