Mucus Relief DM by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on Oct 18, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0533
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
do not use more than directed.
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Mucus Relief DM
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 20 mg /
GUAIFENESIN 400 mg / EXPECTORANT
• Controls cough
• Thins & loosens mucus
• Easy to swallow
NEW LOOK SAME GREAT QUALITY
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co.
PHARMACIST WALGREENS RECOMMENDED†
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
|MUCUS RELIEF DM
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hbr tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0533)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0533)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0533)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0533)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0533)|