Cough Control DM Sugar Free
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-806
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- do not use more than directed
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- shake well before using
- do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- dosage cup provided
- store at room temperature
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
COUGH CONTROL DM SUGAR FREE
Cough Suppressant (Dextromethorphan HBr)
- Controls Coughs
- Loosens and Relieves Chest Congestion
*Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Cough Sugar Free DM
SEE NEW DOSING INFORMATION
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL ON THE BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed By: SELECT BRAND DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
MADE IN THE USA
|COUGH CONTROL DM
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.