DOK by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on June 14, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6455
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 capsules daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years||take 1 capsule daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg Very Low Sodium
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from excessive humidity
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
anhydrous citric acid, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Stool Softener Laxative
This Unit Dose package is not child resistant and
is Intended for Institutional Use Only.
Distributed by MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152 USA M-17
Rev. 02/18 Re-order No. 301872
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(0904-6455)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0904-6455)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0904-6455)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0904-6455)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0904-6455)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.