Toms Natural Maximum Strength Sensitive Soothing Mint clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity / no artificial dyes or sweeteners
Medically reviewed on Feb 27, 2018
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate 0.05g in 1g, Sodium fluoride 0.00243g in 1g
Labeler: Tom's of Maine, Inc.
NDC Code: 51009-213
clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity / no artificial dyes or sweeteners
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Tooth desensitizer|
|Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15 w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- helps protect against cavities
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
- adults and children 12 years of age and older apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician
water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, xylitol, glycerin, natural flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide.
- wintergreen oil and other natural flavor
|TOMS NATURAL MAXIMUM STRENGTH SENSITIVE SOOTHING MINT
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO REDUCE PAINFUL SENSITIVITY / NO ARTIFICIAL DYES OR SWEETENERS
potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Tom's of Maine, Inc. (052764354)|
|Tom's of Maine, Inc.||829517189||MANUFACTURE(51009-213)|