Toms Natural Maximum Strength Sensitive Soothing Mint clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity / no artificial dyes or sweeteners
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate 0.05g in 1g, Sodium fluoride 0.00243g in 1g
Labeler: Tom's of Maine, Inc.
NDC Code: 51009-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity / no artificial dyes or sweeteners
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Tooth desensitizer|
|Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15 w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- helps protect against cavities
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
- adults and children 12 years of age and older apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician
water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, xylitol, glycerin, natural flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide.
- wintergreen oil and other natural flavor
|TOMS NATURAL MAXIMUM STRENGTH SENSITIVE SOOTHING MINT
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO REDUCE PAINFUL SENSITIVITY / NO ARTIFICIAL DYES OR SWEETENERS
potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Tom's of Maine, Inc. (052764354)|
|Tom's of Maine, Inc.||829517189||MANUFACTURE(51009-213)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.