Hand Sanitizer by CVS Pharmacy, Inc
Medically reviewed on April 27, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 567mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 59779-593
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzophenone-4, fragrance, blue 1, red 33
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Made in the U.S.A with U.S. and foreign components
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.