Pain Relief PM by ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE CITRATE 38mg
Labeler: ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
NDC Code: 55301-973
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine citrate 38 mg
for the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 2 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- sleeplessness lasts continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- painful area is red or swollen
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, shellac, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare To The Active
Ingredients of Excedrin® PM*
PAIN RELIEF PM
Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine citrate
Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Aspirin Free • Non-habit forming
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Excedrin® PM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
"SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK"
Manufactured For Your Military Exchanges
Distributed by: LNK International, Inc.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine citrate tablet, film coated
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55301-973)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55301-973)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2017