Stomach Relief Regular Strength
Medically reviewed on June 19, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 525mg in 30mL
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-045
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over
- 30 mL (1 dose) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (240 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 14 mg
- each 30 mL contains: salicylate 248 mg
- sugar free
- keep tightly closed
- protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104ºF or 40ºC)
benzoic acid, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid, sucralose
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
COMPARE TO PEPTO-BISMOL® ACTIVE INGREDIENT*
BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 525 mg
UPSET STOMACH RELIEVER/ANTIDIARRHEAL
5 SYMPTOM DIGESTIVE RELIEF
- Upset Stomach
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company, Pepto-Bismol® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY:TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|