Childrens Cold and Cough by Select Brand Dist.
Dosage form: elixir
Ingredients: BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg in 10mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 10mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-953
Brompheniramine maleate, USP 2 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl, 5 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold, and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough that lasts such occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve with 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||20 mL every 4 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose
Children's Dibromm Cold & Cough
Brompheniramine Maleate - Antihistamine
Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant
*Compare to the Active Ingredients of CHILDREN'S DIMETAPP® COLD & COUGH
- Runny nose
- Stuffy nose
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Itchy, watery eyes
Ages 6 & over
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PARENTS: Learn about teen medicine abuse www.StopMedicineAbuse.org
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Cough.
DISTRIBUTED BY: SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
MADE IN THE USA
|CHILDRENS COLD AND COUGH
brompheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl elixir
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|