Isopropyl alcohol 91 percent by Select Brand Dist.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-277
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (91% concentrate)
First aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
91% BY VOLUME
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE UNDER CAP PRINTED SAFETY FOIL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Dist. By: SELECT BRAND DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635 MADE IN THE U.S.A.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.