Rugby Ice Blue External Analgesic
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1061
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain relieving gel
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only
- with other topical pain relievers.
- with heating pads or other heating devices.
- do not use in or near the eyes.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- do not bandage tightly.
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- redness or irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean affected area before applying product.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
- store at room temperature 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)
- Keep lid tightly closed.
- Do not use, pour, spill or store near heat or open flame.
ammonium hydroxide, blue 1, carbomer, copper sulfate, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, thymol, water
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
|RUGBY ICE BLUE
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (079246066)|
|Registrant - Garcoa, Inc. (103039178)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 23, 2018