Ecolab Inc. by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 8.9mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-512
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.89%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Posoin Control Center right away.
- do not mix with anything except for potable water
- use only provided bottles for dilution and dispensing of ready-to-use product
- insert probe into bag, twist cap tight, and close dispenser
- fill hand sanitizer bottle with solution from dispenser place bottle into a Nexa dispenser for use
- wash hands to remove soil
- apply sanitizer to hands
- spread to cover hands thoroughly, rub to dry
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), propylene glycol, ethanol, sodium benzoate, FD&C yellow 5, FD&C red 40
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
Concentrated Foam Hand Sanitizer
2 L (0.53 US GAL)
Active ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride, 0.89%
Ecolab • 370 Wabasha Stren N • St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA •
tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2014 Ecolab USA Inc • All rights reserved
Made in the United States
www.ecolab.com • 759248/5400/0814
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|