Daytime Sinus Non-Drowsy by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-663
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves nasal and sinus symptoms:
- sinus pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed (see overdose warning)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 capsules with water every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
If taking NIGHTTIME and DAYTIME products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
edible white ink, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Nasal Decongestant
Relief of Your Daytime Sinus Symptoms
• Sinus headache and pain
• Sinus pressure and congestion
Alcohol Free and Antihistamine Free
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Satisfaction guaranteed -
Or we'll replace it or give
you your money back. For
questions or comments or
to report an undesired
reaction or side effect,
please call 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of
the registered trademark Vicks® DayQuil®
Sinex® Daytime Sinus Relief LiquiCaps®.
Product of China. Packaged and Quality
Assured in the United States.
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(49035-663)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-663)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 8, 2017