Stool Softener by L&R Distributors, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-655
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and |
years and over
take 1 to 3
|children 2 to |
under 12 years
|take 1 capsule
2 years of age
|ask a doctor
- each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg Very Low Sodium
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- use by expiration date on package
citric acid, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
the lower price name brand
Docusate sodium 100 mg
stool softener laxative
for comfortable relief
*Compare to the Active Ingredient of Colace®
100 Liquid Gels
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue
Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(15127-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(15127-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(15127-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(15127-655)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(15127-655)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 4, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.