Wal-Dryl Allergy Dye-Free by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-6580
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12|
years of age and over
|1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12|
years of age
|children under 6 years|
|do not use this
product in children
under 6 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
edible white ink, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ NDC 0363-6580-08
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg / Antihistamine
• Relief of runny nose, sneezing,
itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
CAPS DYE FREE
Compare to Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy LIQUI-GELS® active ingredientǂǂ
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy LIQUI-GELS®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2014 Walgreen Co.
PRODUCT OF CHINA PACKAGED AND
QUALITY ASSURED IN THE U.S.A.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(0363-6580)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-6580)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.