Quick Dry Body Broad Spectrum SPF40 Sunscreen UVA-UVB Sunscreen with SolSci-X
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 4, 2018.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3g in 100g, Octisalate 5g in 100g, Octocrylene 2.75g in 100g
NDC Code: 49358-556
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Broad Spectrum SPF40 Sunscreen UVA-UVB Sunscreen with SolSci-X™
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
When using this product avoid spraying in eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not puncture or incinerate
Contents under pressure (compressed air)
Do not use near heat or flame or while smoking
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Spray on hands and rub well into face and scalp
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. – 2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat
- May stain some fabrics
- You may report serious adverse reactions to Report Reaction, LLC. PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222
SD Alcohol 40, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Tetrahexlydecyl Ascorbate, EDTA, Phytic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
40 Richards Avenue, 3rd Fl., Norwalk, CT 06854
|QUICK DRY BODY
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF40 SUNSCREEN UVA-UVB SUNSCREEN WITH SOLSCI-X
avobenzone, octisalate, and octocrylene spray
|Labeler - MDSolarSciences (013647301)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.