Tussin Cough Non-Drowsy Liquidgels
Medically reviewed on Aug 4, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-662
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15 mg
temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a cough that lasts or is chronic as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 8 capsules in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules every 6 to 8 hours, as needed
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- protect from light
- see bottle for lot number and expiration date
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Compare to the active ingredient
in Robitussin® CoughGels®*
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr, USP
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER
CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is
or distributed by
of the registered
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
Product of China
Packaged and Quality
Assured in the U.S.A.
Money Back Guarantee
dextromethorphan hbr capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(59779-662)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(59779-662)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(59779-662)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-662)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.