Cold and Flu Nighttime Multi Symptom
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-660
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- do not take more than 8 capsules per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules with water every 6 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- seen end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C yellow #10, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
the lower price name brand
Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief
Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough Suppressant
Doxylamine succinate - Antihistamine
*Compare to the Active Ingredients of Vicks® NyQuil® Cold & Flu LiquiCaps®
12 LIQUID CAPS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter &
Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® NyQuil®
Cold & Flu LiquiCaps®. 50844 REV0216A66002
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
|COLD AND FLU
NIGHTTIME MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(15127-660)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(15127-660)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.