Stool Softener by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on Jan 23, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-657
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each liquid-filled capsule)
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 capsules daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years||take 1 capsule daily|
|children under 2 years ||
ask a doctor
each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg
Very Low Sodium
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, D&C red #33, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Health™ Compare to the active ingredient in Colace®*
DOCUSATE SODIUM, 100 mg
• Gentle, reliable relief
10 SOFTGELS Actual Size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2017 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Product of China
Packages and Quality Assured in the USA
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(59779-657)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(59779-657)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(59779-657)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(59779-657)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-657)|