Allergy Relief Dye-Free by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on October 24, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-658
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12|
years of age and over
|1 to 2 capsules
|children 6 to under 12|
years of age
|children under 6 years|
|do not use this
product in children
under 6 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
edible white ink, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
• Runny nose
• Itchy, watery eyes
• Itchy throat
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
Product of China. Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy LIQUI-GELS®.
Satisfaction guaranteed- Or we'll replace it or give you your money back. For questions or comments or to report an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-888-287-1915.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(49035-658)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-658)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.