Cold and Flu Non-Drowsy, DayTime
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-659
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each liquid-filled capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take more than 8 capsules per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules with water every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
DayQuil® Cold & Flu
Cold & Flu
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr,
Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Nasal Decongestant
• Aches, fever
• Nasal congestion
Alcohol Free and Antihistamine Free
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Satisfaction guaranteed-Or we'll replace it or give you your money back. For questions or comments or to report an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-888-287-1915.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Walmart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
PRODUCT OF CHINA.
Packaged and Quality Assured in the United States.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® DayQuil® Cold & Flu LiquiCaps®.
|COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(49035-659)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-659)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-659)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(49035-659)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-659)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 22, 2018