Cold and Flu Relief Daytime Multi Symptom
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Family Dollar Services Inc
NDC Code: 55319-659
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses per 24 hours
|adults and children 12|
years of age and over
|2 capsules with water every
|children 4 to under 12|
years of age
|children under 4 years|
|do not use|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENTS OF VICKS® DAYQUIL®
COLD & FLU LIQUICAPS®*
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Cold & Flu Relief
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr,
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Nasal Decongestant
For Relief of:
Aches, Fever, Sore Throat, Cough, Nasal Congestion
16 LIQUID CAPS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® DayQuil® Cold & Flu LiquiCaps®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.,
10401 MONROE RD, MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
Not 100% satisfied? Return package and unused product within 30 days to any Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|COLD AND FLU RELIEF
DAYTIME MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc (024472631)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(55319-659)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55319-659)|