Rugby by Rugby Laboratories
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories
NDC Code: 0536-1048
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate USP 500mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advise and supervision of a doctor
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 200mg
- Store below 30°C (86°F).
dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, starch, sucralose.
Safety sealed: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
antacid tablets tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (079246066)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 31, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more