Eyes Alive Lubricating
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM, UNSPECIFIED FORM 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: DIVISION 5 LABS, INC.
NDC Code: 69183-200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation of the eye.
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once open, discard.
- Do not touch unit dose tip to eye.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- TWIST AND REMOVE TAB.
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed for relief and discard container.
- If used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Use only if single-use container in intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Calcium chloride, hydrochloric acid, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide1, and sodium lactate.
- May or may not contain this ingredient to adjust pH.
800.477.2884, M-F 8 AM – 5 PM Eastern Time
You can also report serious side effects to this number.
Lubricating Eye Drops
Long lasting moisturizing
drops to keep your
Eyes Feeling Alive!
IMMEDIATE RELIEF FOR
DRY IRRITATED EYES
32 Sterile Single-Use Containers
0.02 fl oz (0.6 mL) each
MADE IN THE USA
carboxymethylcellulose sodium liquid
|Labeler - DIVISION 5 LABS, INC. (968198288)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)